How Do You Benefit?
This Service Exists Because:
- There is too much knowledge available in the world to keep up on all of it. It forces everyone to prioritize to stay on top of what's most important.
- Some areas are too technical for employees to develop a specialized knowledge base in when weighed up against the dollars spent on the area at their facilities.
- Some companies are growing too fast to do it.
- Some expense areas aren't large enough to get the attention.
- An outside pair of eyes often sees thing differently and can bring new ideas to the table from their experience.
The result is that unknowingly, businesses often pay too much for day to day goods and services.
Questions To Ask Yourself:
If there is any area for you to save money without reducing your quality or service, do you want to be on top of it, know what it is, and be doing it?
Do you give the same degree of scrutiny to day to day overhead as you do to your top 2 or 3 expense areas? Are you interested in receiving it?
Uncover savings opportunities going down the drain and put them back in your business.
YOU keep the control, YOU define your requirements, and YOU make the decisions.
Why Start Today
- Put cash back in your pocket
- You keep the control
- You define your requirements
- You make the decisions
- 94% of clients have found savings
- Annual savings are like an annuity; they really add up as time goes by.
Independent Skill and Objectivity Working For You
The business environment is so competitive today that more is expected with less resources available.
“I like being paid proportionately to the value I bring a customer. It’s not real common, it’s gutsy, and it’s a lot of hard work, but it’s genuine, challenging, and I enjoy it. I’m good at problem solving, I like the variety, and I enjoy getting out on the road every now and then, out to client sites. People in the rural Midwest have a “can-do” spirit. They’re usually not wasteful…they just have a lot on their plates. I’m an outside pair of eyes, who can come in and focus on specific things, and bring another perspective.”
Do you have questions? Would you like me to contact you?
A Broad List of Expense Categories Reviewed:
- Utilities (electricity, gas, water, sewer, garbage, telecom, CATV, street lights)
- Waste treatment and removal
- Couriers, express mail, freight
- Emergency management expenses
- Facilities management (HVAC, fire/security systems)
- Factory/shop supplies
- Raw Materials
- Maintenance contracts
- Medical supplies and drugs
- Medical and welding gases
- Office expenses
- Janitorial products
- Printing, stationery, forms
- Taxes and recoveries
- Merchant card fees
- Uniforms, work clothing, safety wear
- Vendor billing: prices paid vs. prices contracted
- And many more